INTEGRATED SPECIALIZED GENERAL CONTRACTING COMPANY W.L.L. (ISCCO) are certified to an Integrated Management system for the compliance of Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment Management Systems in line with ISO/TS 29001, ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004 respectively.
The QHSE system has been designed considering the following points as its core agenda
- Providing a framework for continual improvement to increase the probability of enhancing client satisfaction and the satisfaction of other interested parties.
- Ensuring that the service level provided by the company satisfies clients’ stated and implied needs.
- The implementation of such system will lead to minimizing non-conformity level and eliminating their causes.
- Providing a framework for continual improvement to increase – occupational health & safety of the personnel and other interested parties.
- Providing a framework for continual improvement to increase the environmental protection.
- Increasing the potential for improvement of the organization.